Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Cat with A Hat and Friends Math Centers

Well friends I am just totally crazy about what I have created for you all this week! Dr. Seuss' Birthday is coming up very soon and I wanted to celebrate with some new Math Centers. There is a missing addend match up game with 32 cards and 16 matches, a missing addend worksheet and a two digit addition worksheet for your class celebration! Everything is ready for you. You need to print, cut and copy! It is that simple. I am planning a celebration when I get to 100 followers on my blog and 200 likes on my facebook page! There will be a Target gift card and some goodies from my blogger friends! Join in the fun! Get your Cat with a A Hat Activities here!
Freebie Fridays


17 comments:

  1. I love those add end sheets! Good luck getting to 100--you're super close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the math center has missing addends, our kiddos love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the very cute freebie!
    You're almost there:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great freebie! I am your newest follower! You have an adorable blog!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebie!! Thanks! You are so close to 100 too!! If you need some more products for your giveaway I would be happy to donate something too!:)

    Kimberly Ann
    livelaughilovekinder@gmail.com
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten’s Hosting a Fabulous Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your 100th follower! :-) Very cute freebie! I love that you are so creative and my mentor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by & your sweet comments. I'm excited to be your newest follower & thanks so much for the freebies!!! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on hitting 100! Thanks so much for the freebie. It is precious :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful product! Congrats on 100 followers! I can't wait to use this freebie in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really wonderful. Your cat is so cute. Thank you so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute cat with a hat math center.

    I would love to contribute items for your 100 followers give away. Please let me know if I can help you celebrate.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for linking to Read.Explore.Learn. I am going to share this post on Facebook and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO HAPPY-I'm your newest follower! LOVE YOUR BLOG! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely it is... Really creative stuff in your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover