Sunday, July 14, 2013

Technology in the Classroom Check out the New Board


I'm so excited about my new Pinterest Board that I have to share it with you all. This is a snip of the cover for my new board on Pinterest. The cover is from edutopia.org The board is Technology in the Classroom. I have structured the board to so it is easy to use. Each pin is labelled with a grade level range or TTS which stands for Teacher Time Saver! I'm really thrilled that this board has grown to 200 followers in 4 days. I have recruited some fellow pinners to help me with the board. My goal is to provide a variety of resources from mp3 songs, power points, white board activities down to purposeful integration of technology. I love the quote on my cover board. We need to form a relationship with technology that makes it ordinary but the learning and thinking is extraordinary. In my classroom I truly want the children to view technology as a facilitator something that helps them along the way but they are the thinker,the learner and the dreamer! I'm going to share a couple of pins each day this week from my new board. Just go to the board and click through!

A sweet song freebie by Educasong! This is an mp3 file.


You can make free Bingo Boards for your classroom. I plan to share more with you this week. If you have a favorite technology idea from a blog, your classroom, an article or a pin please share it in the comments and I will check it out for our board. This board is for everyone that is using technology in their classroom and for those that are just beginning!
Technology in the Classroom

Remember the Christmas in July Linky Party 2013 starts this Friday, July 19th. I look forward to seeing everything that you will link up.
Look for this button for the link-up.
Fern Smith won the Getting Ready for Christmas in July Contest. She won a $10 Target Gift Card, Xacto Decorative Edge Stickers and a surprise!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    It was great chatting on TBTS tonight. I checked out your new Pinterest board. I like it and hopefully I will have something to add to it in the future. I sent the pin of the mash up of Hey Soul Sister and I'm Yours to my husband and sons as they are all teaching ukulele and it started with the ukulele. They are not on Pinterest, so they wouldn't see it otherwise.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom

    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we met through the chat! I'm sure they will like the pin. I had a ukulele a long time ago. It is great that people are interested in it again. Keep in touch. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover